- Went to Mexico City in October 2018
- Went to Memphis, Tennessee in 2018
- Skied at Panorama in February 2018
- Went to the European Continent for the first time in 2017
- Went to Saskatchewan and Manitoba in 2017
- Went to Colombia in 2016
- Went to Turkey in 2014
- Skied at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in 2013
- Went to Wales and England in 2012
- Went to Seattle in 2012
- Went to Delaware in 2011
- Went to Gaspe in 2010
- Climbed Mount Algonquin in 2007
- Drove Across Canada for 9 weeks in 2006
Additionally to these trips I have
- Lived in Australia for 6 months in 2003
- Been to Florida more times than I can count, the most recent being 2008
- Driven down the eastern seaboard of the United States many times, including twice all the way to Florida
- Gone to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and southern California in my teens
Where I’ve Been in North America
I’ve been to every province in Canada but none of the territories:
I have lived nearly 3/4s of my life in Toronto, Ontario. However, since I was 6, my father has lived in Oakville so I have spent an untold amount of time there as well.
I lived in Hamilton, Ontario for 1 year and then 5 years.
I have spent an untold amount of time in the Collingwood-Thornbury era, mostly in the winter.
I have spent an untold amount of time around Kingston.
I have visited Guelph an unknown number of times.
I have visited Ottawa three times.
I have stayed in London a couple of times.
I have been to Niagara Falls many times and stayed overnight at least once.
I have been to many of the major cities in southern Ontario, including Kitchener-Waterloo, Windsor, St. Catherines and more. I’ve also been to many small towns.
I have stayed in cottages and camped in the northern part of southern Ontario many times.
I have camped in northern Ontario, near Cochrane, near Thunder Bay, near Kenora and near the Sault, and I also stayed in Dryden.
I lived in Lennoxville, Quebec for parts of four years.
I have been to Montreal many times, including on the way to or from Lennoxville.
I drove through Quebec to Labrador: to Lennoxville, to Quebec City, to Saguenay, to Baie Comeau to Labrador City.